Enterprise Account Executive
Investis Digital is an award-winning global digital communications company. Founded in 2000, the company combines effective storytelling and engaging digital experiences with world-class performance marketing and cutting-edge technology to help businesses communicate clearly and authentically with any audience. Investis Digital’s 2,000 global clients including Ascential, ASOS, Fruit of the Loom, Rolls-Royce, WWE, and Wyndham trust the Investis Digital team of more than 500 employees to deliver stronger relationships with audiences and improved ROI through our Connected Content approach. For more information, please visit: www.investisdigital.com www.investisdigital.com/company/careers
We’re already a unique player in the digital communications market, and continue to strengthen and grow our lead.
If you share our passion, energy and a drive for excellence, you’ll enjoy our fast-moving, vibrant environment.
You’ll be collaborating with talented people and teams including designers, account managers, strategists and developers across our international offices.
To be honest, it can get a bit hectic at times, but in our business you wouldn’t expect anything less as we challenge ourselves to be the best.
You’ll be joining a team of digital communications professionals who combine expertise, technology and service to create award-winning solutions. You’ll be making new friends too.
- Business discovery and evaluation, working with potential clients to fully understand their brand values, market positioning and communications challenges
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Researching latest developments in digital communications and developing thought leadership materials in support of our sales and marketing activities
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- A keen interest in the digital world and knowledge of emerging trends and best practices for digital content creation
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients