Business Development Representative
Investis is a digital communications company that creates meaningful connections for the world's most ambitious businesses. More than 2,000 clients around the world, including Rolls-Royce, GE and Anglo American trust our team of 500 employees to deliver stronger relationships with audiences and improved ROI through our Connected Content™ approach. For more information visit Investis.com.
We are looking for highly-motivated, intellectually curious problem solvers who are hungry for personal growth. Successful candidates have versatile talents and are excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and constantly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage outbound email campaigns
- High volume outbound calls – both incoming leads and cold calls
- Proactively identify decision makers in strategic accounts through creative research
- Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas
- Work towards weekly targets in line with team goals
- Present Investis’ work and platform to potential clients
- A positive, can-do attitude. Successful candidates are gritty and resilient.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited institution
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation abilities
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members across functional roles and strong communication and leadership skills