Business Development Representative
Investis is a digital communications company that creates meaningful connections for the world's most ambitious businesses. More than 2,000 clients around the world, including Rolls-Royce, GE and Anglo American trust our team of 500 employees to deliver stronger relationships with audiences and improved ROI through our Connected Content approach. For more information visit Investis.com.
We are looking for highly-motivated, intellectually curious problem solvers who are hungry for personal growth. Successful candidates have versatile talents and are excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and constantly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage outbound email campaigns
- High volume outbound calls – both incoming leads and cold calls
- Proactively identify decision makers in strategic accounts through creative research
- Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas
- Work towards weekly targets in line with team goals
- Present Investis’ work and platform to potential clients
- A positive, can-do attitude. Successful candidates are gritty and resilient.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited institution
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation abilities
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members across functional roles and strong communication and leadership skills