Business Development Manager
iTechArt is a top-tier, one-stop custom software development company with a talent pool of 1000+ experienced engineers. We help VC-backed startups and fast-growing tech companies build successful, scalable products that users love. Our forte is agile dedicated teams of brilliant minds who rock in web, mobile, Big Data, QA & Testing, and DevOps.
- Build a scalable sales process to replicate and drive revenue.
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients.
- Build relationships with prospective clients through cold calls/emails, in-person meetings, and other industry events.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial contact, demo, proposal, RFP response, negotiation, to execution and maintenance.
- 2+ years of sales or business development closing experience.
- Proven success bringing in new business and driving revenue growth.
- Superior pipeline management skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to write formal proposals, respond to technical RFPs and structure high value contracts.
- A self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard working attitude.
- The ability to travel to meet client executives.