Enterprise Sales Executive
Itemize is a FinTech data extraction engine used by companies to transform purchase documents, such as receipts and invoices, into data for their accounting and expense tracking needs. Recognized by Gartner as a top provider in the field, Itemize harnesses leading edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to drive processing efficiency for a range of leading clients in financial services, including credit cards, accounting software, and expense management. Itemize operates a cloud-based processing service that involves both fully and partially automated systems for extraction, validation, and verification. The Itemize platform supports users in over 25 countries and numerous languages.
We are currently looking for an experienced sales professional to drive our direct selling efforts. The Enterprise Sales Director will be the face of our company alongside the CEO to top executives of prospective clients. You will be evangelizing our brand and cold calling key decision makers at targeted companies. This is an entrepreneurial and self-directed role that will play a large role in the growth of the company.
- Build a scalable sales process to replicate and drive revenue
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Build relationships with prospective clients through cold calls/emails, in-person meetings, attending trade shows and other industry events.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial contact, demo, proposal, RFP response, negotiation, to execution and handover to our client services team.
- 5+ years of total sales experience with at least 2 years of enterprise closing experience
- Proven success bringing in new business and driving revenue growth
- Superior pipeline management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to write formal proposals, respond to technical RFPs and structure high value contracts
- A self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard working attitude
- The ability to travel to meet client executives