Partnership Success Manager
Jetty is transforming insurance. In an industry that’s historically been riddled with jargon, high costs, and outdated technology, we believe that everyone deserves better, more affordable coverage that protects the things they love. Jetty Renters Insurance, our core offering for consumers, can be customized for all kinds of scenarios—from nightmares like fire and theft to shattered phones, broken laptops, and even bedbugs. We also offer two additional innovative services: Jetty Deposit and Jetty Lease Guaranty. Together, they eliminate the need for renters to have a guarantor or pay a security deposit when signing a lease. This not only saves renters time and money, but it helps landlords drive occupancy, streamline operations, and manage risk. You can find the Jetty team working in New York City, but our services are available to renters in 45 states (including D.C.). We plan on offering our services nationwide before the end of 2018. Get to know us better at www.jetty.com.
As an early member of the Partner Success team, your mission will be to work with Jetty's real estate partners (some of the country's largest companies) to activate hundreds of thousands of apartment renters into Jetty customers. The challenge is immense and the responsibilities are vast: implement a strategy that integrates new technology into old processes at scale, identify implementation best practices, manage on-the-ground training modules, suggest product improvements, and act as Jetty's front line in troubleshooting.
As the Jetty portfolio continues to grow, you will not be alone in this effort. However, you will be the tip of the spear that lays the groundwork for how we make the most out of every partnership. You're a builder by nature, have a burning desire to create something much larger than yourself and are willing to get your hands dirty and work tirelessly to do so.
- Account Management: Teach, advise, and build consultative relationships with our Real Estate partners and bring Jetty to life. You’ll be responsible for owning and growing partner relationships by instituting creative and effective programs to increase engagement with Jetty and, ultimately, sales. Deploy marketing campaigns, run leasing-team contests, and serve as the fun face of Jetty to our most important B2B stakeholders, on-site leasing teams.
-Partner Onboarding and Training: Bring signed Jetty partners live by executing scalable processes to gather data, identify systems (partner workflows and software), engage and train stakeholders, and support onboarding efforts. You’ll be responsible for increasing engagement and adoption through regular training and collaboration with our most important partners, both in-person and over webinar. You can expect to travel 10-20% of the time.
-Troubleshooting: Be Jetty's front-line in answering partner questions, fixing issues, supporting claims, and aiding in customer underwriting. You’ll be responsible for operating as the point of contact for any and all matters for your partners and represent Jetty as the gold-standard with exceptional customer service.
- Data Tracking and Reporting: Work with our data team to gather and analyze sales performance on a per building, property, and partner-level basis; to remain focused on our targets and help our team identify underperforming partner locations and create and execute bespoke turnaround plans that help drive to monthly, quarterly, and annual key results. You’ll be responsible for proactively identifying opportunities and challenges and executing against initiatives to address them.
-Project Management: Collaborate across the company as you spearhead initiatives aimed to improve our Partner experience. You will be responsible for representing the perspective of our partners and working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Finance, etc.
- 2-4 years experience in an customer or client-facing role (e.g. 'customer success', management consulting, account management, sales)
- A passion for solving partner problems, an inclination for customer service, and the ability to engage others while teaching
- An articulate, polished and intelligent communication style which will reflect well upon the Company
- Hyper-organized and strong multi-tasker who can easily manage numerous projects
- Extremely high EQ and empathy; an ability to connect with anyone (but in accordance with your personal style)
- Scrappy self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to build something from the ground up