Sales Operations Manager
Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for real estate, Juniper Square is trusted by hundreds of investment sponsors to manage more than 10,000 real estate investments. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Tishman Speyer, Rockpoint, and Beacon Capital improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on investment operations. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software. Learn more at junipersquare.com.
Juniper Square is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing sales team. You will be responsible for optimizing our sales and business development efforts, and be the owner of all things data and process as it relates to sales at Juniper Square. This role will report directly to the VP of Sales and will work closely with the VP of Sales and the CEO. Exceptional candidates who master sales operations will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO on optimizing business systems and process in other areas of our rapidly growing company as well.
- Evaluate, implement, own, and continually refine Juniper Square’s sales technology stack (CRM, sales automation, dashboards, etc.)
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve both the field-based and inside sales processes, and facilitate the implementation of improvements
- Build and manage forecasting and business intelligence tools that produce data-driven insights into the performance of the sales organization
- Identify key drivers of revenue growth, pipeline trends and untapped market opportunities for Juniper Square
- Assist with sales planning and organization design, including quota design, targets, and territories for both inside- and field-based sales
- Design and manage programs and processes to facilitate new sales employee onboarding, to decrease ramp times and improve efficiency
- Collaborate with marketing to create programs to help drive revenue
- 3+ years of sales operations experience in the B2B financial technology industry or equivalent experience in a field that requires significant analytical rigor, such as investment banking or management consulting
- Exceptional analytical skills – you are a number cruncher and you thrive on diving into data
- Ability to manage many projects at once without losing track of the details
- Exceptional listening skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter personality, comfort with ambiguity, and a can-do attitude
- Sales operations experience at a high-growth startup a plus; interest in or experience with commercial real estate or private equity a plus