Director of Sales Development
Justworks takes the busyness out of growing a business and alleviates the unknown. We’ve combined a simple platform and exceptional 24/7 customer service with the power of a PEO, so all teams have more time to focus on what matters. Get access to corporate-level benefits, seamless payroll, HR tools, and compliance support—all in one place.
The Director of Sales Development will be responsible for driving a large portion of the company's revenue, build and motive a great team, and develop others in a meaningful way. You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and have experience working in fast paced growth environments. You will have the ability to question the effectiveness of current processes and procedures in order to lead change to increase the efficiency of our sales force.
Coach, mentor and develop a team of sales managers - Motivate and lead a young but hungry sales development team - Maintain and continue to develop sales development culture - Build, adapt and evolve career development and progression plans - Work closely with VP of Sales and Director of Finance to ensure metrics are aligned with annual operating plan - Drive a significant portion of the company’s revenue - Work closely with Marketing to ensure correct classification and attribution of inbound leads
- Experience leading large teams – Ideally teams of 20 or more people
- Experience leading a management team of managers
- 10+ years of sales experience
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Analytical – you will not make decisions unless you have numbers to back up those decisions
- Track record of achieving and surpassing expectations
- You enjoy high growth environments where change is frequent
- Leadership comes naturally to you
- Track record of building, executing and hitting sales plans