Justworks frees entrepreneurs to focus on what matters: building their business and creating great places to work. Justworks is the simplest way for growing businesses to pay people and offer rich benefits. Its comprehensive platform automates benefits, payroll, HR and government paperwork. With Justworks, entrepreneurs have the resources to make their company a better place to work. They have increased bandwidth and peace of mind, knowing that Justworks has them covered. Their teams benefit from top health insurance, benefits, and perks normally reserved for staff in large corporations.
Do you enjoy helping businesses and breaking down complicated concepts in simple terms? Do you love thinking dynamically and building a business? The sales team at Justworks is in charge of expanding our user-base and really growing the business. This is an opportunity for an Account Executive who ideally has some previous experience in sales and who will have the opportunity to move Justworks forward in our success!
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Build a reputation and network in the small business community – Get businesses excited to talk to you
- Manage multiple relationships at once and create truly happy customers
- Evangelize the product: Learn the Justworks product inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world
- Become an expert in the field of outsourced HR solutions
- Have a great time in a hard working yet casual and fun start-up environment!
- Compensation - Base salary, uncapped variable, and equity
- Full benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and commuter.
- 6 months to 4 years experience in sales or related field. Proficiency in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- You have formal sales training or have learned on the go. Startup sales is more intense than a normal job — but more rewarding as you are becoming a trusted advisor to business owners.
- You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, managing, and ultimately selling to clients.
- You love selling. Candidates with previous sales experience or who have worked with and understand local businesses and selling software as a service are preferred.
- You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- You’re an over-achiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
- You can come up with creative solutions to any problems you face.
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and the opportunity to build something meaningful!
- Free Citibike Membership
- Team outings
- Dog-friendly office
- Discounted gym membership
- Onsite meditation
- President's Club (Greece)