Inside Sales Executive
KidPass is a new way for parents to discover and book amazing children's activities. Get access to exclusive events, classes, camps, museums, and more. Unlock a new world of experiences.
Are you a people person who stays organized and composed while juggling multiple responsibilities? Are you competitive and ambitious, with prior sales experience or a track record of success in a different field? Want to work at a startup that is revolutionizing the way parents discover and book amazing kid’s activities?
As an Inside Sales Executive at KidPass, you’ll be at the front lines of growing KidPass and signing up new partner businesses. You will identify target lists and leads for your geography, reach out to business owners and decision makers, and provide them an overview of KidPass and how we help businesses grow. You will be responsible for establishing and strengthening partner relationships, starting from scratch with setting them up with business profiles and schedules in our database.
- Bring on new kids activity providers onto the KidPass platform, and onboard new partners for success; you’ll be the go-to person for the businesses that you find, close, and set up.
- Ensure partners follow all the right steps to be successful on KidPass.
- Work closely with account management and operations team to ensure seamless communication both internally and externally with our partners.
- Driven, can-do attitude and ability to get things done while working independently.
- Love to talk to people and build relationships.
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to make calls and meet in person with kids activity providers.