Sales Development Representative
Kinetica is a GPU-accelerated, in-memory analytics database that delivers truly real-time response to queries on large, complex and streaming data sets: 100x faster performance at 1/10 of the hardware of traditional databases. Kinetica’s fully distributed architecture and simplified data structures lead to more predictable scale out on industry-standard hardware. In-database analytics via user-defined functions (UDFs) open the way for converged AI and BI workloads accelerated by GPUs. Kinetica comes with native geospatial and visualization pipeline for interactive location-based analytics. Organizations use Kinetica to simultaneously ingest, explore, analyze and visualize data within milliseconds to make critical decisions and find efficiencies, lower cost, generate new revenue, and improve customer experience. Learn more at kinetica.com.
Kinetica is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. The successful candidate will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Kinetica offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to succeed and take your career to the next level.
- Generate net-new business opportunities to build our sales pipeline
- Prospect directly into Fortune 500 companies nationwide via cold-calls, email, LinkedIn campaigns and other methods
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop successful prospecting strategies
- Maintain flawless data management and hygiene within Salesforce.com
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications.
- Create new processes and refine existing processes through innovative thinking
- Carve out space in nascent markets and create demand for disruptive technology
- At least 1-2 Years of post-collegiate corporate software (inside) sales experience
- Experience being held to metrics
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Location: SF or DC Metro