Sales Development Representative
Kinetica is the active analytics leader in the Extreme Data Economy. The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming and historical data with location intelligence and machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, and financial services, leverage the platform’s GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications for real-time insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, and IBM, and is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, and Meritech Capital Partners. For more information and trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. The successful candidate will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Kinetica offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to succeed and take your career to the next level.
- Generate net-new business opportunities to build our sales pipeline
- Prospect directly into Fortune 500 companies nationwide via cold-calls, email, LinkedIn campaigns and other methods
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop successful prospecting strategies
- Maintain flawless data management and hygiene within Salesforce.com
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications.
- Create new processes and refine existing processes through innovative thinking
- Carve out space in nascent markets and create demand for disruptive technology
- At least 1-2 Years of post-collegiate corporate software (inside) sales experience
- Experience being held to metrics
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Location: SF or DC Metro