Kinnek is the champion for small businesses. We're passionate about making small business owners' lives easier by bringing business purchasing into the digital age. That means cultivating a marketplace where business owners have fast and easy access to great suppliers, building tools that make comparing complicated quotes and browsing new products a snap, and finding solutions to tough challenges facing small businesses such as financing or shipping logistics. We help quality suppliers who want to work with small business owners get connected by making it easier and faster to send personalized quotes, bringing all of their offerings onto the web, and allowing them to create customized profiles to showcase their strengths. Our amazing, close-knit team is based in the city of New York. Every day, we wake up excited to redefine how e-commerce should work in the B2B world.
Kinnek is the champion for small businesses. Our mission is to build a single platform for small businesses that makes discovering, transacting and interacting with suppliers more powerful, more trustworthy and easier than ever before.
With a $20M Series-B led on the premise of scaling our business teams, we’re excitedly looking for a world class Account Executive to join our small team. As an AE, you’ll leverage your influencing, relationship building, and consultative selling skills to grow our network of supplier partners and keep up with the demands of our growing marketplace.
- Own the full sales cycle from appointment setting, to the discovery call to the presentations and closing new sales.
- On-board new suppliers and communicate the value of the Kinnek platform before handing off to our Account Management team
- Keep sales CRM updated and constantly improve metrics driven process and conversion rates
- Be an expert on Kinnek’s products, services and systems to skillfully communicate to suppliers the value of Kinnek’s platform
- Act as initial point of contact to suppliers, and help translate your supplier knowledge to drive supplier side product improvements across cross-functional teams
- 1+ years of sales experience with verifiable track record of over-achieving monthly sales quotas
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player and manage change effectively
- A fearless phone mentality for reaching busy suppliers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and results driven with the energy to succeed in everything you do
- Phenomenal skill in organizing, planning and executing daily sales routine
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Outreach and other sales productivity tools a plus
You are comfortable making 30-60 calls per day to secure appointments.
You're have an excellent phone voice with impeccable communication skills both verbally and written You enjoy a thoughtful, consultative sales process
You have strong pipeline management skills You're results oriented. You manage, measure and drive for results You consider yourself an evangelist who believes in persuasion without losing authenticity You're have a strong desire to learn and grow.