Kinnek is the champion for small businesses.We're passionate about making small business owners' lives easier by bringing business purchasing into the digital age. That means cultivating a marketplace where business owners have fast and easy access to great suppliers, building tools that make comparing complicated quotes and browsing new products a snap, and finding solutions to tough challenges facing small businesses such as financing or shipping logistics.We help quality suppliers who want to work with small business owners get connected by making it easier and faster to send personalized quotes, bringing all of their offerings onto the web, and allowing them to create customized profiles to showcase their strengths. Our amazing, close-knit team is based in the city of New York. Every day, we wake up excited to redefine how e-commerce should work in the B2B world.
Kinnek is the champion for small businesses. Our mission is to build a single platform for small businesses that makes discovering, transacting and interacting with suppliers more powerful, more trustworthy and easier than ever before.
Kinnek is looking for an bright, energetic, and effective Sales Manager to lead our team of AE’s day to day. Our ideal candidate has been a top performing AE themselves and is currently managing a B2B sales team in the SMB space.
- Lead through one on one coaching, on prospecting and presentation/close sales calls.
- Scale the AE sales team including interviewing and initial sales training.
- Conduct at least once a week sales meetings & training sessions as well as ad hoc development sessions.
- Build a team of high-performing AE’s according to company values and methods
- Work with the CCO to define and optimize our sales process end-to-end, including our methodology, sales incentives, pitch, pipeline management process, tactics, and trainings
- Develop, manage and optimize a weekly/monthly sales cadence and forecasting process
- Become an expert on our market, our customers, and how we communicate our solutions
- 1+ years experience managing inside sales teams to exceed goals
- 2+ years top performing experience selling digital products to SMBs; preferably in B2B
- People driven with empathetic leadership; ability to direct, develop, collaborate, and motivate
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train strategic selling techniques on sales teams
- Ability to set clear expectations and hold your team accountable to process and activity
- Tenacious and action oriented sales leader with a winning spirit and solutions orientation
- Player-coach style; willing to roll up sleeves and help close sales
-Ability to iterate on process, value prop & approach based on customer feedback / patterns
- Expert at using and teaching Salesforce CRM