Kinsa is on a mission to track -- and ultimately stop -- the spread of disease. Our goal is to transform the way people care for themselves and their families while creating the first real-time map of human health. Our "world's smartest thermometer" products are now sold in more than 7,000 stores nationwide. Just 2 years after our first thermometer hit the market, we are starting to track illnesses and keep whole communities healthier. We’re backed by Kleiner Perkins and FirstMark Capital and led by some of the top public health, software, hardware and mobile app minds in the business.The team at Kinsa works at the intersection of technology, design, and healthcare. Our founders and executives have started successful ventures, created best selling mobile apps and smartphone-connected devices, and led programs that have put millions of people onto life-saving treatment.Do you want to help change the world? Join us! Visit https://kinsahealth.com/about/careers for current openings.
As a Sales Executive you'll help transform the face of global e-commerce, by helping our clients connect to their customers, and harness the power of reviews. Our fast-paced sales team is a group of ridiculously ambitious individuals with the right tools to succeed. If you're looking for an opportunity for growth, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you've come to the right place.
- Create/Manage your own leads: utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to business owners across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, work with business owners in Trustpilot's platform and SaaS solution, andÂ close the deal
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 2+ years of high volume cold calling experience
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and deal closing
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented environment with short sales cycles
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media a plus
- A great base salary, with a no ceiling commission and with generous accelerators
- Opportunity for career development - w'ere growing fast and promote from within!
- Great colleagues and a fun, social working environment
- Central office location in Manhattan