Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Kisi develops cloud technology to build secure access control systems that use a combination of sensors and mobile devices to grant facility access to authorized personnel. Designed for commercial and enterprise applications, the Kisi system provides an added layer of intelligence and enhanced experience at all access points of the facility.The system software streamlines access management for operations teams while generating sophisticated data visualizations and personnel tracking for advanced IT departments. For the end user, Kisi works in the background to detect their presence and timely unlock doors for them as they approach. Based in Brooklyn, New York, the company engineering campus is located in Stockholm, Sweden.Since 2012, Kisi has been installed in hundreds of modern offices, campuses, data centers, and high-traffic facilities across the globe. In 2013 the team participated in TechCrunch Disrupt and won New York City's Next Big Idea Competition for their modern approach to access control. Clients include Cushman & Wakefield, TechStars, Oscar Insurance, Harry's and many other fast-growing innovators.The Kisi mission is to devise innovative solutions to critical inefficiencies in access management and physical security.
At KISI, we believe you should be able to literally unlock a new world using your phone. Think about the 3 things you carry in your pocket: money, keys and smartphone. Only KISI integrates your whole keychain including access to buildings, offices, apartments, gyms and more on one App. This is why KISI today is New York City's #1 smartphone access provider and we need you to grow even further!
We’re looking for a driven sales development candidate who can effectively and efficiently find, engage and qualify new leads.
- Qualify and engage prospective customers over email
- Run daily email campaigns and A/B test different sales processes to achieve the highest conversion
- Convert lists of sales prospects into warm, qualified leads for our sales team
- Follow up customer inquiries
- Manage and analyze our sales pipeline using our CRM
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, always trying to win
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring everyone around you to do great work
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends, etc.)
- Great at writing and communicating
- Experience working in an early stage startup a plus
- Base Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $60,000 - $70,000
- Equity Options: 0.01% - 0.05%