Kisi develops cloud technology to build secure access control systems that use a combination of sensors and mobile devices to grant facility access to authorized personnel. Designed for commercial and enterprise applications, the Kisi system provides an added layer of intelligence and enhanced experience at all access points of the facility.
The system software streamlines access management for operations teams while generating sophisticated data visualizations and personnel tracking for advanced IT departments. For the end user, Kisi works in the background to detect their presence and timely unlock doors for them as they approach. Based in Brooklyn, New York, the company engineering campus is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Since 2012, Kisi has been installed in hundreds of modern offices, campuses, data centers, and high-traffic facilities across the globe. In 2013 the team participated in TechCrunch Disrupt and won New York City's Next Big Idea Competition for their modern approach to access control. Clients include Cushman & Wakefield, TechStars, Oscar Insurance, Harry's and many other fast-growing innovators.
The Kisi mission is to devise innovative solutions to critical inefficiencies in access management and physical security.
- Become a product expert and help organizations secure their spaces with a cloud-based access control system.
- Manage a healthy pipeline and convert qualified leads into accounts, assisting with the rollout phase.
- Communicate directly with resellers and installers to ensure smooth delivery and project completion.
- Work closely with all departments to create efficient processes.
- Consistently exceed monthly quota and be a sales warrior!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years sales experience at a SaaS or IT company
- Demonstrated consistent achievement of sales goals and quotas
- Strong organization skills and experience using a CRM (e.g. Salesforce or Pipedrive)
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, including the ability to hold strategic executive conversations
- Ability to work interdepartmentally to help optimize across the client-facing funnel
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
- On Target Earnings: $80,000 - $100,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available