Klara was founded in 2013 with a mission to transform healthcare communication, so every patient can receive great care. Its HIPAA-compliant messaging platform makes it easy for healthcare providers to communicate with their patients, as well as with each other. Today, thousands of healthcare providers across dozens of specialties use Klara to provide a delightful patient experience, while streamlining their own administrative workflows and saving hours per day. By integrating with a practice’s phone system and website, Klara centralizes the different channels patients use to reach out, so it's easy for practices to respond to patients quickly. Klara also simplifies how teams coordinate with (and about) patients, with workflow features that streamline the patient intake process and help teams efficiently triage messages. Klara has been proven to increase patient satisfaction and reduce time spent on administrative work. But most importantly, patients love Klara. They don’t need to download an app, remember a username and password, or bookmark a website; instead, it’s as easy as texting, and works on any type of cell phone. That’s why Klara has an average patient adoption rate of more than 80% — more than 10x the adoption of patient portals and 3x that of emails. To learn more about Klara, visit www.klara.com.
We’re looking for an experienced sales executive to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
Our vision is to enhance the quality and efficiency of care by bringing medical communication to the 21st century.
It is easier today than at any time in human history to connect to people and to exchange messages, but you still can’t talk to your doctor online. Klara is changing that.
Klara will be the central communication network in healthcare and is directly connecting all providers, medical staff and all patients in one place. Klara is an ehealth company based in New York City, USA and Berlin, Germany. Simon (Mr. Product) and Simon (Dr. Doctor), two specialists from the worlds of healthcare economics and digital communication, founded the company.
The Account Executive is responsible for acquiring larger medical practices and practice groups on Klara. The Account Executive will continually hit the agreed goals and objectives. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an individual that has a lot of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm about building the Klara growth machine.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business
- Discuss how Klara improves quality of care, efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Analyse your territory and establish a growth plan
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Help building a growth machine that makes Klara the central network in medical communication
- Proven experience and ability to sell to customers / grow a user base
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter who can achieve results while balancing demanding expectations
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- On Target Earnings: $122,000 - $132,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available