Klara was founded in 2013 with the vision to solve the inefficiencies in healthcare through communication. Klara has been proven to improve collaboration, profitability, and patient outcomes.Klara has since been awarded as a Top Entrepreneurial Company by Entrepreneur Magazine (2016), featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Crain's NY, Healthcare IT News, the Discovery Channel among others. The Klara messaging app is a simple way to operate more efficiently. Messaging is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with Klara. Visit www.klara.com to learn more about how Klara can benefit your practice or organization.
We’re looking for an experienced sales executive to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
Our vision is to enhance the quality and efficiency of care by bringing medical communication to the 21st century.
It is easier today than at any time in human history to connect to people and to exchange messages, but you still can’t talk to your doctor online. Klara is changing that.
Klara will be the central communication network in healthcare and is directly connecting all providers, medical staff and all patients in one place. Klara is an ehealth company based in New York City, USA and Berlin, Germany. Simon (Mr. Product) and Simon (Dr. Doctor), two specialists from the worlds of healthcare economics and digital communication, founded the company.
The Account Executive is responsible for acquiring larger medical practices and practice groups on Klara. The Account Executive will continually hit the agreed goals and objectives. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an individual that has a lot of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm about building the Klara growth machine.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business
- Discuss how Klara improves quality of care, efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Analyse your territory and establish a growth plan
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Help building a growth machine that makes Klara the central network in medical communication
- Proven experience and ability to sell to customers / grow a user base
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter who can achieve results while balancing demanding expectations
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- On Target Earnings: $122,000 - $132,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available
What we can offer:
- We operate in healthcare, a market that is screaming to be disrupted by products such as Klara
- We don’t sell shoes online, we support people that need help
- An international team with an office in New York and Berlin.
- An extremely motivated and fun team to work with. We learn every day and we want to work with people that want to learn and improve constantly.
- A competitive salary with a special perk: you will be participating in the company’s success via stock options.
- The chance to be a key player at a fast growing company … and a lot of other things that we will tell you about when we meet you.
The biggest perk is that you will be working on a game-changing product, in an established industry ripe for disruption, with motivated, amicable people, and in the process you’ll be making a positive impact on the lives of thousands of people. At Klara you will have the chance to progress fast in a fast growing company. Also there will be an awesome office space, infinite coffee, ping pong and free beer if you are over 21 ;) and the potential to add more perks to this list as you think of them.