Head of Sales
Klara was founded in 2013 with a mission to transform healthcare communication, so every patient can receive great care. Its HIPAA-compliant messaging platform makes it easy for healthcare providers to communicate with their patients, as well as with each other. Today, thousands of healthcare providers across dozens of specialties use Klara to provide a delightful patient experience, while streamlining their own administrative workflows and saving hours per day. By integrating with a practice’s phone system and website, Klara centralizes the different channels patients use to reach out, so it's easy for practices to respond to patients quickly. Klara also simplifies how teams coordinate with (and about) patients, with workflow features that streamline the patient intake process and help teams efficiently triage messages. Klara has been proven to increase patient satisfaction and reduce time spent on administrative work. But most importantly, patients love Klara. They don’t need to download an app, remember a username and password, or bookmark a website; instead, it’s as easy as texting, and works on any type of cell phone. That’s why Klara has an average patient adoption rate of more than 80% — more than 10x the adoption of patient portals and 3x that of emails. To learn more about Klara, visit www.klara.com.
Klara is looking for a Head of Sales to scale the revenue organization. This role requires a leader with a background in SaaS sales and track record of outperformance. The ideal candidate has a positive leadership style, and a proven ability of building and leading successful sales teams engaged in consultative sales methodology. The position requires a strategic thinker with excellent communications and collaboration skills, who can effectively operate cross-functionally.
- Inspire, motivate, coach and grow a team of AE’s and SDR’s.
- Partner with heads of marketing, and customer success to create an amazing customer journey.
- Establish and implement scalable processes, policies, change management protocol to ensure effective and efficient sales process.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain higher levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency throughout the sales team.
- Provide training, mentoring and performance goals for adequate performance measurement.
- 2+ years of experience managing sales reps at a SaaS tech company
- 7+ years of total sales experience, with at least 5+ in SaaS sales
- Experience leading change cross-functionally with Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Experience aligning sales process with a modern sales acceleration stack
- Has built inbound & outbound sales teams and can design and implement a consultative sales process
- Possess strong business acumen with a strong bias for data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated passion, and resourcefulness to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.