Head of Sales
Klara was founded in 2013 with a mission to transform healthcare communication, so every patient can receive great care. Klara makes it easy for healthcare providers to securely communicate with their patients and with each other, without worrying about HIPAA compliance or losing track of patient information. Healthcare providers across more than 40 specialties use Klara to provide a delightful patient experience, while streamlining their own administrative workflows and saving hours per day.
Klara has been proven to increase patient satisfaction, and reduce time spent on administrative work. And patients love it, too — the average practice sees a patient adoption rate of more than 80%, which is approximately 3x the adoption rates of patient portals and emails.
Klara, which was founded by Simon Bolz and Simon Lorenz, is backed by investors such as Firstmark Capital, Lerer Hippeau, Flatiron Health founders Zac Weinberg and Nat Turner, Clover Health founder Vivek Garipalli, InVision founder Clark Valberg, former Hubspot CRO Mark Roberge, and former Marketo Chief Growth Officer Jill Rowley, among others. It was named the winner of Silicon Valley’s Health 2.0 Award, as well as one of the Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America by Entrepreneur Magazine. It has offices in New York (HQ) and Berlin. For more information, visit www.klara.com.
Klara is looking for a Head of Sales to scale the revenue organization. This role requires a leader with a background in SaaS sales and track record of outperformance. The ideal candidate has a positive leadership style, and a proven ability of building and leading successful sales teams engaged in consultative sales methodology. The position requires a strategic thinker with excellent communications and collaboration skills, who can effectively operate cross-functionally.
- Inspire, motivate, coach and grow a team of AE’s and SDR’s.
- Partner with heads of marketing, and customer success to create an amazing customer journey.
- Establish and implement scalable processes, policies, change management protocol to ensure effective and efficient sales process.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain higher levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency throughout the sales team.
- Provide training, mentoring and performance goals for adequate performance measurement.
- 2+ years of experience managing sales reps at a SaaS tech company
- 7+ years of total sales experience, with at least 5+ in SaaS sales
- Experience leading change cross-functionally with Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Experience aligning sales process with a modern sales acceleration stack
- Has built inbound & outbound sales teams and can design and implement a consultative sales process
- Possess strong business acumen with a strong bias for data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated passion, and resourcefulness to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.