Head of Sales
Klara was founded in 2013 with the vision to solve the inefficiencies in healthcare through communication. Klara has been proven to improve collaboration, profitability, and patient outcomes.Klara has since been awarded as a Top Entrepreneurial Company by Entrepreneur Magazine (2016), featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Crain's NY, Healthcare IT News, the Discovery Channel among others. The Klara messaging app is a simple way to operate more efficiently. Messaging is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with Klara. Visit www.klara.com to learn more about how Klara can benefit your practice or organization.
Klara is looking for a Head of Sales to scale the revenue organization. This role requires a leader with a background in SaaS sales and track record of outperformance. The ideal candidate has a positive leadership style, and a proven ability of building and leading successful sales teams engaged in consultative sales methodology. The position requires a strategic thinker with excellent communications and collaboration skills, who can effectively operate cross-functionally.
- Inspire, motivate, coach and grow a team of AE’s and SDR’s.
- Partner with heads of marketing, and customer success to create an amazing customer journey.
- Establish and implement scalable processes, policies, change management protocol to ensure effective and efficient sales process.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain higher levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency throughout the sales team.
- Provide training, mentoring and performance goals for adequate performance measurement.
- 2+ years of experience managing sales reps at a SaaS tech company
- 7+ years of total sales experience, with at least 5+ in SaaS sales
- Experience leading change cross-functionally with Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Experience aligning sales process with a modern sales acceleration stack
- Has built inbound & outbound sales teams and can design and implement a consultative sales process
- Possess strong business acumen with a strong bias for data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated passion, and resourcefulness to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.