Mid Market Account Executive
Klara was founded in 2013 with the vision to solve the inefficiencies in healthcare through communication. Klara has been proven to improve collaboration, profitability, and patient outcomes.Klara has since been awarded as a Top Entrepreneurial Company by Entrepreneur Magazine (2016), featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Crain's NY, Healthcare IT News, the Discovery Channel among others. The Klara messaging app is a simple way to operate more efficiently. Messaging is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with Klara. Klara is HIPAA Compliant. Visit www.klara.com to learn more about how Klara can benefit your practice or organization.
The Account Executive is responsible for acquiring medical practices and practice groups on Klara. The Account Executive will continually hit the agreed goals and objectives. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an individual that has a lot of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm about building the Klara growth machine.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business
- Discuss how Klara improves quality of care, efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Analyse your territory and establish a growth plan
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Help building a growth machine that makes Klara the central network in medical communication
- Proven experience and ability to sell to customers / grow a user base
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter who can achieve results while balancing demanding expectations
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients