Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward. Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
The Enterprise Account Executive will act as the key point of contact during prospective members’ Knotel experiences in New York. S/he will lead negotiations with C-Level executives, ensuring that they receive excellent customer service and, in so doing, further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disrupter of commercial real estate. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Account Executive will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
- Lead an end-to-end sales process - primarily working with prospective company CEOs - from first meeting to tour to negotiation and close
- Exceed a clear set of goals, with a specific focus on growing a book of business and maintaining 100% building occupancy
- Coordinate with internal teams to improve lead generation processes and the overall customer experience, including after the deal is closed
- Update and organize internal CRM systems to track pipeline and distill insights from data
- Measure sales effectiveness and prepare statistics for weekly and monthly team meetings
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven.
- You have a bias to action and execute quickly and effectively.
- Engaging with business executives across all industries comes naturally to you, and you know how to build a strong rapport, earn trust, and challenge their assumptions.
- You’re intellectually curious and eager to gain expertise in commercial workspace.
- You’ve cut your teeth in an account management or business development and outperformed targets and KPIs, and you work well without a ton of oversight.
- You use data to understand stories behind number and know when to pivot on a strategy when the time is right.