Revenue Lead (Dir of Sales)
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward. Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Reporting directly to our General Manager, the Revenue Lead will be the key point of contact during prospective members’ Knotel experiences. S/he will lead a group of individuals to hit sales targets, assist with sales process, and provide assistance in the negotiation and closing process. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Revenue Lead will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
- Manage and direct a sales team to achieve and maximize sales revenue within a region
- Designs and recommends sales programs and set short- and long-term sales strategies for the region.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume.
- Collect relevant competitors' market information to increase sales volume and market share.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales goal.
- Coordinate with internal teams to increase sales within your region through lead generation and processes.
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven.
- You are an amazing salesperson who has leadership experience.
- You are passionate about sales, sales best practices, and strategies for optimizing sales outcomes.
- You’re intellectually curious and captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible.
- You have deep understanding of what it takes to hire, ramp, and manage entry level and mid level Account Executives.
- A team player.
- Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization.
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time