Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward. Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Working alongside our Global Markets team, the Revenue Lead will be charged with driving Knotel’s business development in San Francisco. S/he will lead the team responsible for evangelizing and leading Knotel’s revenue growth, including hiring and supervising sales and marketing teams toward results. This is a critical role in a multi-billion dollar market that will accelerate our expansion across the West Coast.
- Lead revenue growth across the entire San Francisco market
- Build and scale the sales team while leveraging HQ but developing local strategies to drive demand and sales conversions
- Develop and maintain KPIs that lead the team toward unflinching goals and a reputation for ingenuity and customer success
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with senior sales and operations leaders at HQ and across other markets to trade best practices
- Represent the company to enterprises, brokers, trade associations, influencers, and other key stakeholders in the local market
You’re a self-starter and team leader with native commercial instincts. You have a track record of exceeding revenue targets, building well-rounded operations, and doing whatever it takes to move the business forward. You enjoy setting audacious goals but aren’t removed from the ground level. Your ideal role is a blend of sales and strategy that bend the curve of what’s possible. More than anything, you’re excited to disrupt one most of the outdated industries that literally powers the ways companies work. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of experience in managing teams toward revenue goals; previous consulting, market launching, and/or startup experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to remove roadblocks and empower teams to perform at the highest levels
- Lateral mindset that is still at home with data and inside a CRM
- Desire to thrive in ambiguous work environments with moving targets