Director of Regional Sales
Krossover is a sports analytics company based in New York City. We've built the most efficient and affordable technological solutions for coaches and athletes on every team - offering full and self-service game film analysis, comprehensive statistics, automated highlights, and streamlined recruiting tools that enhance athletic department workflows and improve player performance.
Working with the VP of Sales, each Regional Director is responsible for the sales planning and outreach for his/her given region(s). A Director is the key growth strategist for their given regions. This may involve regional specific sales sprints, campaigns, promotions or marketing campaigns, however the overarching objective of each Director is to develop specific outreach efforts tailored to their region creating new ways to grow their book of business each year, experimenting with new tactics frequently.
Additionally, the Regional Director exemplifies Krossover Sales’ Core Values:
- We put the team first, ahead of ourselves and our own interests
- We work hard every day and must have fun while doing it
- We are passionate about getting ourselves and our team better at sales
- We are here to make a positive impact at Krossover and its team mates
- We concentrate on finding solutions instead of focusing on the problems
- Help build a scalable, repeatable sales process that drives consistent, predictable results over time through the Inside Sales team.
- Influence and train new sales team members for long-term personal growth.
- Help increase new customer sales in their region of focus from $1.025M to $1.325M by end of year 1.
- Expand sales efforts for Athletic Conference (conference-wide) and Athletic Director (school-wide) sales by end of year one.
- College degree with 4-8 years of sales and managerial experience
- Ability to flourish in a high-energy, cold calling environment
- Eager to learn and grow with a ‘do not take no for an answer’ mentality
- Detail oriented, positive-minded, strategic thinker and strong work ethic.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience training junior sales executives
To lead one of Krossover’s Regional Sales team in growing the company’s revenue and customer goals. This includes working with the VP of Sales & Marketing to oversee a regional sales team comprised of 5-6 sales reps, based in New York, focused on growth in certain regions of the US. A Director of Regional Sales is responsible for contributing to the company’s yearly revenue and customer acquisition goals, as well as influencing the strategy for long term growth in new markets or initiatives.
The position involves reporting directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing and working collaboratively with other Regional Directors at the company.
Our Commitment: As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Krossover is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.