Krossover is a sports analytics company based in New York City. We've built the most efficient and affordable technological solutions for coaches and athletes on every team - offering full and self-service game film analysis, comprehensive statistics, automated highlights, and streamlined recruiting tools that enhance athletic department workflows and improve player performance.
Krossover is looking for a Sales Account Manager responsible for the retention and maintenance of existing and past client accounts. There must also be a high level of comfort in client-facing, fielding questions and negotiating pricing options. The ideal candidate will be a sports fan with interest and experience in the web and technology.
- Communicate directly with customers via phone and email
- Negotiate pricing options with the objective to up-sell
- Actively manage and update pertinent account information in all systems
- Address and counter any potential objections and/or questions
- Create invoices and secure payments by season deadlines
- Research and analyze trends within client base
- Work with sales and marketing teams to manage and expand client base
- Must be comfortable communicating over the phone, via email and in person to a wide variety of personalities and in high pressure situations
- Ability to navigate and learn various in-house systems, including but not limited to a CRM, back-end product, etc.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Experience with data entry and note taking is a must
- Previous customer support / account management experience is a plus
- Base Salary: $40,000
- On Target Earnings: $75,000