Krossover is a sports analytics company based in New York City. We've built the most efficient and affordable technological solutions for coaches and athletes on every team - offering full and self-service game film analysis, comprehensive statistics, automated highlights, and streamlined recruiting tools that enhance athletic department workflows and improve player performance.
Krossover is looking for a Sales Account Manager responsible for the retention and maintenance of existing and past client accounts. There must also be a high level of comfort in client-facing, fielding questions and negotiating pricing options. The ideal candidate will be a sports fan with interest and experience in the web and technology.
- Communicate directly with customers via phone and email
- Negotiate pricing options with the objective to up-sell
- Actively manage and update pertinent account information in all systems
- Address and counter any potential objections and/or questions
- Create invoices and secure payments by season deadlines
- Research and analyze trends within client base
- Work with sales and marketing teams to manage and expand client base
- Must be comfortable communicating over the phone, via email and in person to a wide variety of personalities and in high pressure situations
- Ability to navigate and learn various in-house systems, including but not limited to a CRM, back-end product, etc.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Experience with data entry and note taking is a must
- Previous customer support / account management experience is a plus
- Base Salary: $40,000
- On Target Earnings: $75,000
- Salary: Base + Commission (Uncapped)
- Benefits: Health + Dental
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Krossover is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.