Business Development Representative
We lead the leaders. Ladder’s community of 10 mm leading professionals come to us to be inspired, grow in their careers, and get ahead in their professional lives. We focus on the $100K+ job market, representing 25% of all jobs and about 50% of income in the US & Canada. We build data-driven tools, marketplaces, news and entertainment products for our growing audience, and the companies, recruiters, and advertisers that want to reach them. We work best with people who enjoy using their talents, commitment and hard work to achieve great successes for millions of real life users through products that impact their careers. We are deeply technology-driven -- about half the company are engineers, technical product people or product designers -- but we never build technology for technology’s sake. We’re always trying to connect our efforts to the good it can do in people’s lives.
We are Ladders, the fastest growing Career and Career News website and #1 for 100K+ jobs. We are looking for accomplished Business Development Reps who can reach C level executives and create an interest in LADDERS Talent Solutions for the $100K+ job seeker.
You want to be an integral part of a new team and help us define our sales organization. You like the combination of an established stable company but want to work in a fast paced start-up. You love catered breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday, amazing health benefits, a 401k with company match and let’s not forget working at our castle in the sky (51st) floor with incredible harbor views.
- Perform outbound pipeline generating & sales activities such as phone calls, emails, social outreach.
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for calls, emails, and qualified opportunities.
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections.
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and strategy to build the sales pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize outbound lead management.
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM software.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background required.
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity.
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach.
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement.
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience is a plus.