Business Development Representative
Founded in 2003, Ladders is the comprehensive career resource dedicated to helping professionals ‘Manage, Market and Move-up’ in their careers. Over the last decade, Ladders has transformed the way job candidates and recruiters connect online. Ladders is used by more than 10 million professionals and 100,000 employers nationwide, with a growing suite of best in class products. Ladders is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit Ladders Blog and TheLadders.com.
We are Ladders, the fastest growing Career and Career News website and #1 for 100K+ jobs. We are looking for accomplished Business Development Reps who can reach C level executives and create an interest in LADDERS Talent Solutions for the $100K+ job seeker.
You want to be an integral part of a new team and help us define our sales organization. You like the combination of an established stable company but want to work in a fast paced start-up. You love catered breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday, amazing health benefits, a 401k with company match and let’s not forget working at our castle in the sky (51st) floor with incredible harbor views.
- Perform outbound pipeline generating & sales activities such as phone calls, emails, social outreach.
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for calls, emails, and qualified opportunities.
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections.
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and strategy to build the sales pipeline with qualified opportunities.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize outbound lead management.
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM software.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background required.
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity.
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach.
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement.
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience is a plus.
401K 3 screens Veridesk Laptop Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner provided