Enterprise Account Executive
We lead the leaders. Ladder’s community of 10 mm leading professionals come to us to be inspired, grow in their careers, and get ahead in their professional lives. We focus on the $100K+ job market, representing 25% of all jobs and about 50% of income in the US & Canada. We build data-driven tools, marketplaces, news and entertainment products for our growing audience, and the companies, recruiters, and advertisers that want to reach them.
We work best with people who enjoy using their talents, commitment and hard work to achieve great successes for millions of real life users through products that impact their careers. We are deeply technology-driven -- about half the company are engineers, technical product people or product designers -- but we never build technology for technology’s sake. We’re always trying to connect our efforts to the good it can do it people’s lives.
The Enterprise Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and generate new business. The Enterprise Account Executive role is expected to deliver LADDERS differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the LADDERS Recruiting Solutions Programs can help clients find top talent faster. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return.
- Identify and qualify high-potential leads based on our suite of recruiting services
- Engage decision-makers to introduce services, via phone (warm/cold calling)
- Sell prepackaged and custom Ladders recruiting solutions to fit the client’s enterprise needs
- Develop and manage relationships with corporate HR departments, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 5+ years of complex enterprise software sales experience.
- Track record of overachieving quota in past roles.
- Net new business hunter background-clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with exact attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities