Enterprise Account Executive
Founded in 2003, Ladders is the comprehensive career resource dedicated to helping professionals ‘Manage, Market and Move-up’ in their careers. Over the last decade, Ladders has transformed the way job candidates and recruiters connect online. Ladders is used by more than 10 million professionals and 100,000 employers nationwide, with a growing suite of best in class products. Ladders is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit Ladders Blog and TheLadders.com.
The Enterprise Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and generate new business. The Enterprise Account Executive role is expected to deliver LADDERS differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the LADDERS Recruiting Solutions Programs can help clients find top talent faster. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return.
- Identify and qualify high-potential leads based on our suite of recruiting services
- Engage decision-makers to introduce services, via phone (warm/cold calling)
- Sell prepackaged and custom Ladders recruiting solutions to fit the client’s enterprise needs
- Develop and manage relationships with corporate HR departments, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 5+ years of complex enterprise software sales experience.
- Track record of overachieving quota in past roles.
- Net new business hunter background-clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with exact attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities