With Latch, you can open and manage every door in an apartment building—all from your smartphone. A fully integrated system of both hardware and software, Latch is expanding smart access through thoughtful and intuitive design made for modern living.
Latch is seeking a Sales Executive to join the Latch Sales team will work at the center of the sales organization to develop sales strategies, engage prospects and direct the sale of Latch within their respective territory. This is no ordinary sales role, as you will qualify leads, educate the market on Latch and facilitate sales - internally with the sales and operations team, but also as a territory manager, activating and supporting our local independent sales reps and distribution partners. You will be a part of an exciting and growing technology hardware company during a pivotal stage of growth and accordingly contribute to sales strategy discussions.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (calls, meetings, emails, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness as a measure of ROI on time and energy
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest Latch developments
- Report and provide feedback on current state processes to management
- Maintain and expand client database via NetSuite CRM
- Help develop the sales strategy
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of experience selling
- Experience with NetSuite (preferred)
- Tech-based, B-2-B experience (preferred)
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Innovative. Ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it