Latch makes access easier for everyone at a modern building. We’ve combined decades of experience building the world’s most trusted locks with decades of experience designing iconic technology products. The result is strong, simple, and stunning.
This key hire to the Latch Business Development team will work at the center of the sales organization to develop sales strategies, engage prospects and direct the sale of Latch. You will work with the Head of Business and Sales Lead to manage and negotiate with accounts, qualify leads, and facilitate sales - internally with the sales and operations team, and externally with our local independent sales reps and channel distribution partners. You will be a part of an exciting and growing technology hardware company during a pivotal stage of growth and accordingly contribute to sales strategy discussions.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (calls, meetings, emails, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness as a measure of ROI on time and energy
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest Latch developments
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand client database
- Help develop the sales strategy
Qualifications: - Bachelor's degree - 1+ years of experience selling or believing you can sell - Experience with NetSuite (preferred) - Tech-based, B2B experience (preferred) - Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment - Excellent organizational and follow-through skills - Excellent technical aptitude, highly collaborative - Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously - Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility - Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary - Innovation. Ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it