Midmarket Account Executive
LawGeex is transforming legal. We help legal teams automate the review and negotiation of day-to-day business contracts. Combining LawGeex AI technology with your legal team’s expertise, we get business moving faster, reduce the legal bottleneck, and help focus legal’s time on more strategic tasks. We make sure the simple question “Can I sign this?” doesn’t slow down business. Our easy to use, cloud-based platform enables our customers to automate the review of contracts, analyze their contents and compare them to their legal team’s predefined criteria or to industry benchmarks. Custom workflows streamline operations between legal, procurement and sales departments, while giving legal full control. LawGeex is the quickest, easiest and most cost effective way to review and approve contracts. We'll help you #lovelegal again.
We are hiring a high-performing Sales Representative with experience selling technology, preferably SaaS. Must love the thrill of the close, yet also be conscientious about proper product-client fit. Need to be able to guide qualified, interested leads through the sales cycle and convert them into clients. You listen to our future clients and are passionate about helping internal teams innovate through sharing what you learn.
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities.
- Meeting/Exceeding quarterly sales quotas.
- Using and maintaining SFDC for CRM and pipeline management.
- Educating prospects about legal tech.
- Recognizing when to bring other team members into a conversation.
- Proactively follow developments in Legal Tech.
- Knowledge sharing of prospect feedback and market needs cross-departmentally.
- 3+ years of sales experience, with consistent achievement of sales goals.
- Consistently exceeding OTE.
- Understanding of and ability to apply sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling).
- Drive: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eagerness to learn; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- SaaS Background a plus.
- Experience working in the legal space a plus.