North America’s leading enterprise health OS, a data-driven platform designed to provide a single access hub for employees to engage with their health, lifestyle and benefit programs. This new “front door” to healthcare eliminates the current sea of point solutions via an integrated ecosystem of over 100 insurance carriers, healthcare partners and HRIS systems. Customers like Unilever, Uber, Shopify, and Lush Cosmetics are amongst the hundreds of employers currently using League to revolutionize their employee experience, drive better benefit utilization & reduce costs.
We’re looking for a Director of Sales to join our growing US Sales organization and meet our ambitious goals for 2018 and beyond.
The ideal candidate is passionate about health and wellness, HR technology, and has a history of excellence in their pursuits both personally and professionally. They inspire those around them by leading by example, driving a performance-focused culture supported by repeatable and efficient processes that deliver results.
In this role, you will lead a team of 5+ account executives, drive net new business, and be a part of League’s leadership team. Further, you will be a part of a company that is changing the way employers deliver true health and wellness to their employees.
- Managing day to day activities and ongoing metrics for the sales team in your geography
- Recruit, hire and develop a team of high performing sales reps
- Active involvement in selling all deals in the early stages and large and complex deals as the team ramps
- Forecasting and analyzing sales performance metrics
- Taking personal accountability for revenue targets
- Working with Sales Enablement to deliver coaching and ongoing sales training initiatives
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of League, and the group benefits industry as a whole
- Driving team success and going above and beyond to mentor highly motivated reps toward future growth roles in at League
- 5+ years of experience in selling, within a B2B SaaS environment
- 2-4+ managing high performance teamsExperience selling to HR is preferred
- History of exceeding personal and team sales quotas
- Process minded and detail oriented
- Prior experience developing go-to-market strategy during a rapid growth period
- Energetic, positive, and inspirational; knows how to get the best from others
- Cool under pressure, entrepreneurial, and an effective mentor - Experience working collaboratively with other departments