League Inc. is re-imagining employee health benefits, and is on a mission to empower people to live healthier, happier lives —every day.
We’ve re-imagined employee health benefits. How? Our all-digital platform makes it a breeze for your team to enjoy their benefits, and automates all the admin work HR leaders love to hate, making the experience exactly what it should be—easy.
Whether it’s complete coverage or a new addition to your total rewards package, League’s suite of products keeps your team healthy and engaged for the long run. From real-time usage tracking to on-site health and wellness activities we’ve got you covered.
We’re looking for a Director of Sales to join our growing US Sales organization and meet our ambitious goals for 2018 and beyond.
The ideal candidate is passionate about health and wellness, HR technology, and has a history of excellence in their pursuits both personally and professionally. They inspire those around them by leading by example, driving a performance-focused culture supported by repeatable and efficient processes that deliver results.
In this role, you will lead a team of 5+ account executives, drive net new business, and be a part of League’s leadership team. Further, you will be a part of a company that is changing the way employers deliver true health and wellness to their employees.
- Managing day to day activities and ongoing metrics for the sales team in your geography
- Recruit, hire and develop a team of high performing sales reps
- Active involvement in selling all deals in the early stages and large and complex deals as the team ramps
- Forecasting and analyzing sales performance metrics
- Taking personal accountability for revenue targets
- Working with Sales Enablement to deliver coaching and ongoing sales training initiatives
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of League, and the group benefits industry as a whole
- Driving team success and going above and beyond to mentor highly motivated reps toward future growth roles in at League
- 5+ years of experience in selling, within a B2B SaaS environment
- 2-4+ managing high performance teamsExperience selling to HR is preferred
- History of exceeding personal and team sales quotas
- Process minded and detail oriented
- Prior experience developing go-to-market strategy during a rapid growth period
- Energetic, positive, and inspirational; knows how to get the best from others
- Cool under pressure, entrepreneurial, and an effective mentor - Experience working collaboratively with other departments