Enterprise Account Executive
League Inc. is re-imagining employee health benefits, and is on a mission to empower people to live healthier, happier lives —every day.
We’ve re-imagined employee health benefits. How? Our all-digital platform makes it a breeze for your team to enjoy their benefits, and automates all the admin work HR leaders love to hate, making the experience exactly what it should be—easy.
Whether it’s complete coverage or a new addition to your total rewards package, League’s suite of products keeps your team healthy and engaged for the long run. From real-time usage tracking to on-site health and wellness activities we’ve got you covered.
The ideal candidate is passionate about health and wellness, HR technology, and has a history of excellence in their pursuits both personally and professionally. They inspire those around them by leading by example, driving a performance-focused culture supported by repeatable and efficient processes that deliver results.
- Active involvement in selling all deals in the early stages and large and complex deals as the team ramps
- Forecasting and analyzing sales performance metrics
- Taking personal accountability for revenue targets
- Working with Sales Enablement to deliver coaching and ongoing sales training initiatives
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of League, and the group benefits industry as a whole
- 5+ years of experience in selling, within a B2B SaaS environment
- History of exceeding personal and team sales quotas
- Process minded and detail oriented
- Prior experience developing go-to-market strategy during a rapid growth period
- Energetic, positive, and inspirational; knows how to get the best from others
- Cool under pressure, entrepreneurial, and an effective mentor - Experience working collaboratively with other departments