Enterprise Account Executive
North America’s leading enterprise health OS, a data-driven platform designed to provide a single access hub for employees to engage with their health, lifestyle and benefit programs. This new “front door” to healthcare eliminates the current sea of point solutions via an integrated ecosystem of over 100 insurance carriers, healthcare partners and HRIS systems. Customers like Unilever, Uber, Shopify, and Lush Cosmetics are amongst the hundreds of employers currently using League to revolutionize their employee experience, drive better benefit utilization & reduce costs.
The ideal candidate is passionate about health and wellness, HR technology, and has a history of excellence in their pursuits both personally and professionally. They inspire those around them by leading by example, driving a performance-focused culture supported by repeatable and efficient processes that deliver results.
- Active involvement in selling all deals in the early stages and large and complex deals as the team ramps
- Forecasting and analyzing sales performance metrics
- Taking personal accountability for revenue targets
- Working with Sales Enablement to deliver coaching and ongoing sales training initiatives
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of League, and the group benefits industry as a whole
- 5+ years of experience in selling, within a B2B SaaS environment
- History of exceeding personal and team sales quotas
- Process minded and detail oriented
- Prior experience developing go-to-market strategy during a rapid growth period
- Energetic, positive, and inspirational; knows how to get the best from others
- Cool under pressure, entrepreneurial, and an effective mentor - Experience working collaboratively with other departments