We believe that sport has the power to change lives. Our mission is to deliver amazing sports experiences for anyone anywhere by powering how sports is organized around the world. In the process, we're building an amazing business, as the market opportunity for local sports is larger than all of professional sports - combined.
What's it like to work at LeagueApps? Our culture borrows from the best sports teams in the world: Everyone has a shared commitment to winning, and to each other. Each team member has a role to play and can make a difference, and loves getting better every day. Everyone recognizes the grit required for greatness, and shares your passion, so it never feels like work. We win the right way.
"Changing the world of local sports"
The LeagueApps vision is to make it easier and more fun to play sports, and to prolong the amazing feelings you get when you participate in sporting activities. We do this by powering local sports communities, helping sports organizations better operate, grow and monetize, and players better experience sports. LeagueApps is building the greatest local sports company in the world
Opportunity: LeagueApps invests tremendously in our Sales team and will continuously provide support, planning and enhancements to ensure success. As a LeagueApps sales specialist you will have the opportunity to transform the local recreational sports world. We guarantee the training, knowledge, and resources you will learn in sales will jumpstart your career in a way you never thought possible. We are at a stage in the company where EVERY single person has the ability to make a huge impact every day you come into the office.
- Interact with sports organization owners, directors, executives, and organizers across the country to effectively communicate LeagueApps's vision, benefits, and value to potential partners
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within specific sports
- Ability to manage complete and complex sales cycles -- SaaS sales is a plus!
- Embody the LeagueApps vision through demonstrations, meetings, sport-specific events, and sport-specific initiatives
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through utilizing the appropriate internal resources such as product, development, partner management, or executives.
- Work closely with management to help identify industry trends, product needs, and business development opportunities.
- Develop relationships and referral opportunities with key stakeholders, sports influencers, and assocations
- Consistently crush your sales targets!
- 2-5 years of quota carrying sales experience
- Knowledge of the industry and market (local sports, SaaS, solution providers, etc)
- A proven history of executing full sales cycles over the phone
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Ridiculous work ethic, self-motivated, and coachable
- Energetic and outgoing personality with very strong communication skills
- What will make you stand out: experience with organizing local sports (coach, ref, director, etc), SaaS sales experience, selling into the local sports market.
- Base Salary: $0 - $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $70,000
- Competitive base + uncapped commission
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Team happy hours and sporting events
- Ability to be a part of rapidly growing company. As we grow, you will grow!