Sales Development Specialist
LeagueApps employees love being part of a team, are eager to learn and master new skills, and are inspired by the opportunity to combine passion and purpose to shape the future of sports. We empower smart, ambitious, talented, and determined individuals to be difference makers at our company, for our partners, and for the communities that we serve. LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that is using data and technology to build the largest community around youth and local sports. We count professional leagues, teams and athletes as investors and partners, and reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform. We’re looking for team members who want to be part of building the greatest local sports company in the world.
LeagueApps invests tremendously in our Sales team and will continuously provide support, planning and enhancements to ensure success. As a LeagueApps sales specialist you will have the opportunity to transform the local sports world. We guarantee the training, knowledge, and resources you will learn in sales will jumpstart your career in a way you never thought possible. We are at a stage in the company where EVERY single person has the ability to make a huge impact every day you come into the office.
A few reasons why you would join LeagueApps:
- You love Sports, Start-ups, and Sales!
- You want to work in an environment where ESPN is playing in the background and out-of-the-office activities include playing bubble soccer or a potential field trip to an indoor trampoline dodgeball park
- You are gritty enough to DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to be successful
- You want to be a Difference Maker. You don't want to be a cog in the wheel at a corporate company.
- Work closely with Senior Sales Consultants to understand sport segments and generate qualified opportunities
- High volume of phone calls and emails on a daily basis
- Create and prioritize targeted accounts lists within specific sports
- Follow training and guidance and execute based on best practices
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and provide feedback to executives to help contribute to growth of company
- You want to talk sports; all day everyday!
- Enthusiasm is key. You must be passionate about the LeagueApps vision, excited to talk about sports, and excited on every interaction on the phone.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- You want to start a career in sales - no experience required!
- Excellent communicator with fun/great phone skills!
- Self-motivated, hard-working, coachable
- Ability to understand the customers needs
- Comfortable learning and utilizing web software tools (Google Apps, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exhibit adaptability and flexibility
- Team player - We are all in this together! You must be dedicated to helping this company grow but make sure you are having fun too!
- You embody LeagueApps core values that include: Passion, Results, Grit, and Student of the Game!
- Base Salary: $35,000
- On Target Earnings: $40,000 - $50,000
- Equity Options: 0.00% - 0.15%