Sales Development Specialist
We believe that sport has the power to change lives. Our mission is to deliver amazing sports experiences for anyone anywhere by powering how sports is organized around the world. In the process, we're building an amazing business, as the market opportunity for local sports is larger than all of professional sports - combined.
What's it like to work at LeagueApps? Our culture borrows from the best sports teams in the world: Everyone has a shared commitment to winning, and to each other. Each team member has a role to play and can make a difference, and loves getting better every day. Everyone recognizes the grit required for greatness, and shares your passion, so it never feels like work. We win the right way.
LeagueApps invests tremendously in our Sales team and will continuously provide support, planning and enhancements to ensure success. As a LeagueApps sales specialist you will have the opportunity to transform the local sports world. We guarantee the training, knowledge, and resources you will learn in sales will jumpstart your career in a way you never thought possible. We are at a stage in the company where EVERY single person has the ability to make a huge impact every day you come into the office.
A few reasons why you would join LeagueApps:
- You love Sports, Start-ups, and Sales!
- You want to work in an environment where ESPN is playing in the background and out-of-the-office activities include playing bubble soccer or a potential field trip to an indoor trampoline dodgeball park
- You are gritty enough to DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to be successful
- You want to be a Difference Maker. You don't want to be a cog in the wheel at a corporate company.
- Work closely with Senior Sales Consultants to understand sport segments and generate qualified opportunities
- High volume of phone calls and emails on a daily basis
- Create and prioritize targeted accounts lists within specific sports
- Follow training and guidance and execute based on best practices
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and provide feedback to executives to help contribute to growth of company
- You want to talk sports; all day everyday!
- Enthusiasm is key. You must be passionate about the LeagueApps vision, excited to talk about sports, and excited on every interaction on the phone.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- You want to start a career in sales - no experience required!
- Excellent communicator with fun/great phone skills!
- Self-motivated, hard-working, coachable
- Ability to understand the customers needs
- Comfortable learning and utilizing web software tools (Google Apps, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exhibit adaptability and flexibility
- Team player - We are all in this together! You must be dedicated to helping this company grow but make sure you are having fun too!
- You embody LeagueApps core values that include: Passion, Results, Grit, and Student of the Game!
- Base Salary: $35,000
- On Target Earnings: $40,000 - $50,000
- Equity Options: 0.00% - 0.15%
- Salary + bonuses
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Team activities and sporting events