Sales Team Leader
Lemonade Insurance Company is a licensed insurance carrier, offering homeowners and renters insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics. By replacing brokers and bureaucracy with bots and machine learning, Lemonade promises zero paperwork and instant everything. And as a Certified B-Corp, where underwriting profits go to nonprofits, Lemonade is remaking insurance as a social good, rather than a necessary evil.
We’re looking for a spirited Sales Team Leader to join our killer Business Development team. If you’re an experienced sales manager with strong managerial skills and an obsession with scaling, this one’s for you.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing the sales team, where you’ll own the strategy and execution of this channel. You’ll recruit, train, manage, and coach the team, as well as track their performance. If you’re excited by the idea of creating efficiencies in sales processes, building a sales toolkit, and owning P&L, you’re going to love this opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years directly managing a B2B/B2B2C sales team (BDR, sales people and partner success)
- Experience working at tech companies with a strong brand
- Proven track record of contribution to hyper-growth (grew a team’s sales by more than 10X)
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Exceptional management skills – experience building and leading world class teams
- Innovator in optimizing the sales cycle constantly seeking efficiency
- Data and impact driven
- Strong managerial skills
- Problem solver
- Team player