Business Development Representative
LendIt Fintech is the World’s Leading Event in Financial Services Innovation.LendIt Fintech hosts three conferences per year in the USA, Europe, and China. These events bring together every major fintech, blockchain, lending and digital banking companies from around the world. Professionals in the financial services industry come to learn, network and do business.
We’re looking for experienced sales professionals to join our business development team. The BDR team is responsible for outbound prospecting and setting up qualified appointments for our account executive team. We’re looking for an efficient communicator who is able to gain access to high-level executives in order to communicate our company’s value proposition.
- Identify important decision makers at prospective companies
- Execute email and phone outreach to set up appointments for business development team leaders.
- Drive long term revenue growth by laying a foundation for long-lasting relationships with target companies
- Must be comfortable and effective in email outreach, prospecting, cold-calling, and must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You must have prior success generating top-of-funnel interest with senior marketing executives and product managers at financial services technology companies.
- You must have experience reaching decision-makers at both established companies and emerging startups in a highly competitive environment. To be successful, you must be a self-starter, accountable, driven, ethical, hard-working, personable, rejection proof, and work well independently.
- You are confident and creative and can easily explain the different ways you engage prospective customers to fill your pipeline and reach your goals.
- You have exceptional listening and questioning skills, love to find new business, and are comfortable leading with value instead of price.
- You must be eager to learn and excited to join our growing team.