Director of Sales Enablement
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, Cirque Du SoleiI, Yelp, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together. Lever has raised $73 million in funding from Adam Street Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Y Combinator, Redpoint Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners and Correlation Ventures among others. With an overall gender ratio of 50:50, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co.
As the head of the sales enablement function at Lever, you’ll own all aspects of our enablement, training, and development of our quickly growing team of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives. While we’ve already established a strong foundation, we’re looking for you to partner directly with our SVP of Sales and leadership across the organization to build the next iteration of sales training. You will identify opportunities, knowledge and skill gaps, and the tools the team can leverage to uplevel. You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing onboarding and ongoing training programs, and partner with internal teams to create and package playbooks, training decks, demos and more. You’ll collaborate with Product, Marketing and Customer Success to create content and help our reps be productive and successful.
- 3+ years experience in sales enablement with a successful track record of training and developing world class sales teams
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales cycles, sales process, and sales leader coaching
- Experience in curriculum development.--you’ll own creation, delivery, and measuring the results of your training programs in a fast paced environment
- Ability to partner with senior sales leaders and act as a strategic partner identifying and solving challenges and gaps across the org
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience hiring, training and developing a world class team. We take career development seriously at Lever and you should too
- Prior experience in a startup, you understand the nuances and ins and outs of high growth startups