Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, Cirque Du SoleiI, Yelp, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together. Lever has raised $73 million in funding from Adam Street Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Y Combinator, Redpoint Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners and Correlation Ventures among others. With an overall gender ratio of 50:50, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co.
As a Corporate Account Executive, you’ll work directly with prospective customers as they evaluate their recruiting technology needs. The Corporate team is pivotal within our Sales organization; as one of our fastest growing segments, our team has a massive impact on Lever’s overall revenue. You will be working with companies ranging from scaling tech startups to established global brands across all industries and territories. You will be essential in helping us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals and ultimately bring us closer to our vision of making Lever the default solution for companies’ hiring needs.
- 1-2 years of closing experience in a SaaS technology company is a must (bonus for HR tech)
- Ability to manage a multi-threaded sales process and competitive deals
- Experience with consultative, value-based sellingProven track record of exceeding your quota.
- Collaborative approach to partner with Product to share feedback from customers and help shape the future of Lever
- Experience with high growth companies and the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments