Sales Development and Lead Operations Manager
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, Cirque Du SoleiI, Yelp, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together. Lever has raised $73 million in funding from Adam Street Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Y Combinator, Redpoint Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners and Correlation Ventures among others. With an overall gender ratio of 50:50, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co.
As a member of the the Sales Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing Sales organization and building out the systems and processes that will scale Lever to the next level. Our increased investment in marketing and sales development will bring new challenges to how our lead-to-opportunity funnel operates. You’ll be hands-on in building our lead follow-up model, ensuring our lead routing, sales, and marketing systems work at scale, and measuring the success of our marketing and outbound programs. This is an amazing opportunity to work at a high growth company and build a world-class sales and marketing engine while partnering with world-class peers and leaders.
- 5+ years of operations experience or sales experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Understanding of how digital marketing, email marketing, and field marketing programs operate and are measured.
- Experience working with sales teams on their lead generation activities and measuring success and effectiveness metrics.
- Designing go-to-market sales processes and implementing them in our sales and marketing automation systems.
- Ability to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales, marketing and internal departments
- High level of proficiency with Salesforce and Excel required.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo) and LeanData.