Senior Sales Manager - East Coast
We are bringing cities and communities to life by powering independent businesses. We're more than just a high-tech point of sale. We provide our customers with a simple way to build, manage and grow their retail, restaurant or eCommerce business, and create a best-in-class customer experience. Our end-to-end solutions unify inventory, customer management, sales and analytics across all channels, in-store and online. Want to help in our mission? Join the Lightspeed team in one of our offices across the globe — Montréal, London, Amsterdam, Ghent, Ottawa, Paris, Zurich, Geneva, Lausanne.
- Assume full P&L responsibility including budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Assesses data provided by sales staff and implements regional sales strategies; identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas.
- Keep abreast of the industry, market, competition, competitive issues and products
- Assist and coach Sales reps in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Serve as leadership sponsor to large accounts and help drive key executive relationships
- Strong thought leadership within the global sales team
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentorship
- Regularly interact with customers, partners, and integrators
- Operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including (but not limited to) office management, training, certifications, hiring,
- Performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Understand target customer's business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Lightspeed’s value proposition at the executive level
- 5+ years working in a B2B/SaaS/Solution selling environment
- 5+ years of sales management experience selling software & service solutions with a track record of consistently meeting sales budgets.
- Strong leadership with a proven track record of successfully leading a sales team through change and rapid revenue growth
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process