LightStep helps organizations proactively monitor their complex distributed systems and software. Our [x]PM provides accurate, detailed, and robust root cause analysis of reliability and performance issues, for high business impact insights at scale. LightStep is backed by Sequoia and Redpoint, and headquartered in San Francisco, CA. For more information, visit http://lightstep.com.
- We are growing fast and are adding to our A Team of talented, curious, low-ego, challenger sales team at our headquarters in downtown San Francisco!
- You’re excited to be part of the core group that acquires new enterprise customers.
- You enjoy building relationships with lead developers and tech executives.
- You’re self-motivated to drive an enterprise sales cycle from prospecting to closure.
- You’re eager to learn from your teammates and have something to teach them as well.
- You are committed to every customer having the an incredibly positive experience.
- You’ve sold technology to technical staff at publicly traded and late stage private companies.
- You have 8 years of industry background with at least five of those in enterprise SaaS/software. Bonus points if…
- You’ve sold (and/or have a lot of curiosity about) large-scale distributed systems and microservice-based architectures
- You have sold to users of application performance management software and monitoring tools.
- You have a background in (and/or have a lot of curiosity about) engineering.
- You participate in open source projects and/or do community-building work.
- You have experience outside of sales: marketing, engineering, design, etc.