Sales Development Representative
Livestream is the leading global provider of live video solutions. We help organizations big and small unlock the power of their live events. With simple technology our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web - reaching their customers, teammates, employees, and fans wherever they are. We are trusted by 10,000+ customers streaming millions of events around the world. Our customers include Tesla, Spotify, New York Stock Exchange, Salesforce, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adidas, The Academy Awards, Warner Bros. Records, Paramount Pictures and more. Livestream operates with over 150 full-time staff members in 5 offices— in New York, Los Angeles, London, Bangalore, and Ukraine.
Livestream does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you interested in joining a fast paced, energetic, motivated sales team with unlimited internal growth opportunities and uncapped commission? If so then Livestream is the place for you! Livestream's mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events live online. Our team is dedicated to working hard, having fun and changing the way people watch live events.
- You’ll be hitting sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- You’ll be engaging with inbound prospects, making 50+ calls a day and interacting via email and live chat.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our potential customers. Filling the top of the sales funnel with tens of thousands of dollars every week.
- You’ll join your team for weekly happy hours, monthly team outings.
- You’ll compete in monthly contests for great prizes!
- You have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication coupled with an outgoing personality.
- You are highly motivated and self-driven to achieve personal and team goals.
- You are mentally tough and view challenges as opportunities.
- You are competitive and consistently want to be the best.
- You have strong time management and organizational skills.
- You are a dynamic thinker with a positive mental attitude.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.