Head of Customer Success
Lob provides the building blocks for developers to automate the offline world. Enterprise companies use Lob’s suite of APIs to mail fully dynamic and personalized customer communications with print media. We provide insight into deliverability with piece-by-piece tracing and utilize our proprietary Print Delivery Network to streamline production across fully redundant nodes all over the country. Founded in 2013 and based in San Francisco, Lob is venture backed by Y Combinator, Polaris Partners, Floodgate, and First Round Capital. Find out more about Lob and what we’re up to by following our blog: https://lob.com/blog or visiting our website: https://lob.com.
Lob is building a suite of APIs to simplify and automate enterprise workflows. Our most popular product is our print and mail API that enables companies to send physical mail as effortlessly as sending emails. With a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings, Lob is looking for talented individuals to join our team and shape the future of our company.
Our goal at Lob is to build deep relationships and integrations with customers so that they can achieve high impact business outcomes through use and adoption of our technology. Our Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring the continued prosperity of our customers by ensuring that the usage and adoption of our products and services leads to realized and tangible value. Customer Success partners with key stakeholders around the company such as Sales and Product to ensure that customers continue to grow and expand their usage of Lob over time.
- Build and lead a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for the day to day customer relationship in order to enable a successful customer journey by: driving product adoption, ongoing usage of Lob, promoting advocacy, and ultimately enabling business success through use of Lob products and services
- Measure, manage, and improve the health of Lob’s mid-market and enterprise customer base, ensuring the longevity and ultimate growth of these relationships -Work closely with Product to define and drive our customer strategy.
- Understand customer needs, thoughtfully helping business leaders to identify opportunities to grow and expand (in partnership with Sales) their engagement with Lob.
- Develop customer segmentation strategies and frameworks that enables the team to stay hyper focus, prioritize, and make critical decisions swiftly
- Build, promote, and protect a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Ability to influence and impact the product roadmap
- Track record of success coaching and developing high performing teams to greater heights
- Conviction that profitable customer relationships are built on respect & integrity, with growth and expansion resulting from nurturing relationships
- A highly collaborative team player with a high level of integrity
- An aptitude for quickly understanding and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
- You address obstacles, often requiring internal and external collaboration, and are able to navigate within a customer organization to build key relationships and unblock stuck deals
- You have the ability to navigate complex customer organizations, build key customer relationships and work to unblock obstacles along the way
- Strong business and analytical acumen
- 6+ years of account management, enterprise sales, customer success, or proven renewal responsibility
- 4+ years of people leadership experience
- Passion and motivation for supporting customer growth and experience transformation
- Technical and programming experience is a plus, but not required