Inside Sales Representative
Lofty is the trusted online marketplace for fine and decorative art. As seen in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal, Lofty offers complimentary valuations from our Network of Experts, which includes over 75 internationally-renowned appraisers, dealers, and auction house specialists to ensure accurate evaluations. With stress-free virtual consignment and every transaction backed by Lofty's 7-day satisfaction guarantee, selling and acquiring authentic works of art has never been easier.
Lofty is an expert-reviewed, online marketplace for valuable fine art, antiques and collectibles. Each Lofty item is reviewed and valued by Lofty's experts. We offer a 5-year Authenticity Guarantee and a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Lofty is venture-backed by firms including Founders Fund, DN Capital, and Acton Capital.
Our business is expanding very quickly. Currently, we are soliciting consignments from owners of fine art, antiques, jewelry and other valuable collectibles around the country. We have leads to pursue and we need your help to pursue them. Joining this team will give you an opportunity to have tremendous impact on the success of the company.
We just need to know a few things about you. Are you a natural Salesperson? Do you have the ability to one-call Close? Are you determined to be successful? Do you love to be on the phone?
We are looking for Salespeople to own the sales process while developing a pipeline of strong, qualified leads. Confidence, clarity and a warm demeanor is essential. There is an opportunity to advance within the company if you can demonstrate a consistent, high-level performance.
- Perform outbound and inbound lead qualification
- Refine and develop pitch
- Interest people in and schedule appointments for our experts to appraise and evaluate their items for sale on Lofty.com.
- Present feedback of process and execution to sales leadership
- Experience selling to high net worth individuals preferred. E.g. Insurance sales.
- Sales experience cold calling B2B and B2C in order to qualify leads is required
- Available to work full time
- Must be self driven, enthusiastic and personable
- Must be able to demonstrate sales ability
- The ability to CLOSE is required
- Should have a passion for new businesses and an interest in fine art, antiques or collectibles.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction
- Base Salary: $35,000
- On Target Earnings: $45,000
- Stock Options Available