Inside Sales Representative
Lofty is an expert-reviewed, online marketplace for valuable fine arts, antiques and collectibles. Each Lofty item has been reviewed and valued by Lofty's carefully selected network of experts, which includes qualified appraisers, current and former auction house specialists, and experienced dealers with decades of experience evaluating items in their specialties. Lofty provides free virtual evaluations and a trusted online venue for transacting in high-value items. We believe buying art and antiques should come with complete peace of mind and stand behind this commitment with a 5-year Authenticity Guarantee and a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee within seven days of delivery.
Lofty is an expert-reviewed, online marketplace for valuable fine art, antiques and collectibles. Each Lofty item is reviewed and valued by Lofty's experts. We offer a 5-year Authenticity Guarantee and a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Lofty is venture-backed by firms including Founders Fund, DN Capital, and Acton Capital.
Our business is expanding very quickly. Currently, we are soliciting consignments from owners of fine art, antiques, jewelry and other valuable collectibles around the country. We have leads to pursue and we need your help to pursue them. Joining this team will give you an opportunity to have tremendous impact on the success of the company.
We just need to know a few things about you. Are you a natural Salesperson? Do you have the ability to one-call Close? Are you determined to be successful? Do you love to be on the phone?
We are looking for Salespeople to own the sales process while developing a pipeline of strong, qualified leads. Confidence, clarity and a warm demeanor is essential. There is an opportunity to advance within the company if you can demonstrate a consistent, high-level performance.
- Perform outbound and inbound lead qualification
- Refine and develop pitch
- Interest people in and schedule appointments for our experts to appraise and evaluate their items for sale on Lofty.com.
- Present feedback of process and execution to sales leadership
- Experience selling to high net worth individuals preferred. E.g. Insurance sales.
- Sales experience cold calling B2B and B2C in order to qualify leads is required
- Available to work full time
- Must be self driven, enthusiastic and personable
- Must be able to demonstrate sales ability
- The ability to CLOSE is required
- Should have a passion for new businesses and an interest in fine art, antiques or collectibles.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction
- Base Salary: $35,000
- On Target Earnings: $45,000
- Stock Options Available