Enterprise Account Executive
Logz.io is an AI-powered log analysis platform that offers the open source ELK Stack as an enterprise-grade cloud service with machine learning technology. Our platform uses AI and machine-learning algorithms to help DevOps engineers, system administrators, and developers to find critical events in the volumes of information that are now constantly generated in IT environments.Created by a Check Point veteran and a former algorithm engineer for the Israeli military, the enterprise-grade, cloud platform is built on top of the ELK Stack and provides real-time access to data insights based on the collaborative knowledge of IT executives throughout the world. The ELK Stack -- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana -- is the world’s most popular open-source log analytics software stack.Check out our website for more information: https://logz.io/
You will be a vital part of Logz.io’s vision to deliver one of the world’s most exciting SaaS companies to large prospects who share our vision of data driven business. With a real blend of open source, Logz.io technology and cutting edge AI, this is an opportunity to learn, teach and grow every day.
The role of Enterprise Account Executive will place you in personal and remote interactions with major clients and prospects in many locations and industries. Logz.io lives in a world of innovation that is only beginning to develop and we want you to be part of this unique journey.
- Identify and engage with target accounts to start, follow and conclude successful and structured sales cycles.
- Recognise that closing the prospect as a Logz.io customer is where the work will begin – understand the organisation, identify opportunities for growth and constantly drive revenue within each and every organisation.
- Dedicate yourself to achieving and exceeding your numbers – creative thought, process and experience will combine to set you aside as an example to others.
- You will grow individually and you will ensure the team grows with you. - - Logz.io employees are dedicated to their goals – and each other.
- Over 10 years of of success in technology (including SaaS) sales in medium to large enterprises.
- Experience selling technical products to a technical audience.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding quotas with credible forecasting.
- Superb sales skills including emotional intelligence, presentation skills, negotiation skills, qualification standards and listening/analytical ability.
- Must have a strong technology and commercial background to facilitate the ability to become a true and trusted consultant.
- Education is a must – bachelor’s degree at a minimum, preferably in a technical field.
- Start up experience with closing 6 and 7 figure deals is desired.
- Needs to be comfortable speaking and negotiating through all levels of the organisationation from gatekeeper to CEO and everybody in-between.
- As a bonus, a knowledge of Salesforce.com, Excel, powerpoint, Google sheets etc. will give candidates an important advantage.