Product Marketing Manager
Logz.io is an AI-powered log analysis platform that offers the open source ELK Stack as an enterprise-grade cloud service with machine learning technology. Our platform uses AI and machine-learning algorithms to help DevOps engineers, system administrators, and developers to find critical events in the volumes of information that are now constantly generated in IT environments.Created by a Check Point veteran and a former algorithm engineer for the Israeli military, the enterprise-grade, cloud platform is built on top of the ELK Stack and provides real-time access to data insights based on the collaborative knowledge of IT executives throughout the world. The ELK Stack -- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana -- is the world’s most popular open-source log analytics software stack.Check out our website for more information: https://logz.io/
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our product.
- Work with the Product team and the Sales team to translate the product and capabilities into customer value.
- Work with customers on case studies and use cases.
- Contribute to sales enablement including website management and the creation and maintenance of sales presentations and materials.
- Be responsible for feature launch.
- Develop, nurture and manage co-marketing campaigns with relevant partners across the globe.
- Assist in the development and optimization of customer communications.
- Conduct quantitative analysis on market potential, customer usage data, feature testing.
- Create relevant marketing content including sales decks, blog posts, video testimonials and presentations, feature release communications, case studies, etc.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science / Business Administration.
- 3+ years experience in product marketing or a related discipline.
- Native-fluency in English with exemplary written skills.
- Online marketing experience – advantage.
- Business analyst experience – advantage; other quantitative experience – advantage.
- Team player; ability to work cross-functionally, great communication & presentation skills.