Engagement Professional (Account Manager)
Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advisement helps companies translate their values into concrete practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable, competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, and DuPont. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, and Mumbai
LRN’s culture is a fundamental part of every solution, service and product we build. As a Mission with a Business, we are guided by who we are and who we want to be as much as what we want to achieve.
We aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education and strategic advice helps companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, DuPont, and Unilever. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London and Mumbai.
The Engagement Professional’s primary responsibility is to drive revenue, maintain and extend relationships, and ensure value delivery with existing customers. S/he will be an evangelist for the organization, will build a solid pipeline of new opportunities with existing customers, and will work closely with the client and LRN team to ensure successful sales and implementation of the LRN solution set. This individual will be creating a compelling LRN vision for our customers that inspires action and then links that vision to the LRN value proposition/program offerings. Our successful Engagement Executive will become a trusted strategic advisor to his/her clients, a strong customer advocate, and the consummate sales professional.
The Junior Engagement Professional has the following key responsibilities, all of which would be conducted in conjunction with the LRN Sales team:
- Hold overall ownership of driving revenue through a defined customer list, and primary ownership of the relationship with the customer
- Develop relationships with new prospects and buying centers within existing clients
- Engage effectively, and create and deliver presentations to General Counsel and HR Executives, as well as other senior executives across functional areas and business units
- Assist in the definition and execution of a lead generation and sales plan to extend reach into existing customer base
- Function effectively at both the strategic and detail levels in support of the development and maintenance of major client relationships
- Develop and maintain domain expertise in relevant business, legal compliance and ethical areas
- Work with customers to set mutually acceptable timelines and milestones for closing business
- Perform disciplined discovery and needs analyses with customers while delivering value during all phases of the sales cycle
- Differentiate and position value proposition vs. competition
- Collaborate with and enlist internal and external teams including solution delivery executives; assist in ensuring the successful delivery of LRN programs
- Generate revenue growth and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with LRN's products and services
The Junior Engagement Professional will ideally have a strong blend of the following qualifications and attributes:
- BA/BS Degree
- MBA preferred
- 3 years of successful solution sales or consulting experience with firms providing knowledge services (preferably dealing with human factors)
- Interest and ideally experience selling to Fortune 1000
- Ability to articulate a visionary message
- Demonstrated experience selling into mid-sized accounts, and growing revenue within them
- Significant conceptual sales experience, selling an intangible and/or solution selling
- Demonstrated consultative approach to selling
- Strong prospecting skills within existing accounts
- Experience using technology to improve business operations
- Exceptional relationship development and management abilities
- Proven commitment to customer service
- Extremely effective written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity
- Base Salary: $75,000
- On Target Earnings: $150,000 (Uncapped)
Compensation takes many forms. We believe in rewarding colleagues for the value of their contributions to the organization – not according to a title – and that the most valuable reward is meaningful work. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following:
- Medical, Dental, Life and Vision insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Supplemental cafeteria plan
- 401(K) that matches 100% up to 6% of your base salary
- Time-Off – no pre-set limit on how much time you take to rejuvenate