Sales Development Representative
Simple to use HIPAA Compliant Messaging and Telehealth Video Chat. Texting is the fastest, easiest and most productive form of communication. It is the best way to get answers or alerts, saving you time. However, texting alone is not secure enough or compliant - exposing organizations to HIPAA violations. Lua provides you with all of the benefits of texting and more, but in a secure environment. Lua's features like secure messaging, calling, file sharing and more, are built for healthcare teams. Contact us to learn how Lua can help simplify communication and care coordination, while keeping your organization and patients secure and compliant. LifeLua is a Life Biosciences company.
At Lua Technologies, we are passionate about working better, together. As a Sales Associate, you will establish relationships and close deals with major clients across multiple sectors. You'll act as the point of contact and will work directly with the marketing department to ensure the right message is being delivered.
We believe great ideas can come from any corner of the company. As a Sales Associate you'll be working closely with a small but growing team and your job will include coordinating with the accounts team to ensure the smoothest possible transition from sale to service.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Enhance business relationships to leverage additional opportunities
- Use Salesforce.com to manage all customer/prospect interactions, management reports, and forecasting
- Establish new accounts
- Increase sales to existing customer base and to new industries and markets
- Sell a complete solution of software, Professional Services and Support to enhance the customer's ability to succeed
- Work with Marketing to close leads
- Travel to customer sites as needed
- 6+ months experience in Software Solutions Sales as an SDR
- BA/BS or have equivalent work experience
- Located in territory (NY), however Lua is open to relocating exceptional candidates
- An experienced salesperson with a history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding at relationship building (skills) with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Experienced working within a quota and commission structure
- Base Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
- On Target Earnings: $65,000 - $75,000 (Uncapped)
- Stock Options Available