Made is changing the way that companies feed their employees. We are connecting enterprises with amazing, hyper-local sourced food, prepared by talented local chefs. Our current clients span the Fortune 500 to exciting start-ups. To date, we have raised more than $3M in top tier venture capital.
We are looking for an Account Executive to drive B2B sales of our meal service platform to health conscious corporations and other institutions. The right candidate is familiar with the food-service industry and wellness trends that are driving healthy, local, sustainable food.
- Take an educational and consultative sales approach to helping companies understand the benefits of building healthy communities through nutrition and diet
- Execute territory-based sales strategy; prioritizing targets within market verticals and geo-locations
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals through delivering well researched, and compelling client proposals
- Represent Made at leading tech and industry events
- Make contributions to improve the sales process
- You are an high integrity and self-motivated professional with 2 - 5 years of quota carrying experience
- You have demonstrated success in closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- You have a passion for health, food and community
- 4 year university degree preferred
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- On Target Earnings: $110,000 - $120,000