Sales Development Representative
Made is changing the way that companies feed their employees. We are connecting enterprises with amazing, hyper-local sourced food, prepared by talented local chefs. Our current clients span the Fortune 500 to exciting start-ups. To date, we have raised more than $3M in top tier venture capital.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying inbound client inquiries and generating new prospective clients into conversation with Made Account Executives. Given the collaborative environment, SDRs must be highly effective communicators and can quickly learn about the unique business needs across a wide various of industries.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and qualify new prospective clients.
- Outbound prospecting to engage new prospective clients about the benefits of working with Made.
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives to ensure a smooth engagement experience for new clients.
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Entry-Level sales position 0-2 year experience in sales
- Interest in technology and a career in tech/software sales
- Extremely hard working and motivated to succeed
- A track record of over-achieving goals in prior positions
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Base Salary: $35,000 - $40,000
- On Target Earnings: $55,000 - $60,000