Senior Business Development Representative
MaestroQA is software for customer service quality management. Whether it's CSAT, NPS, or brand loyalty, we'll help you drive the experiences that impact these metrics.
This is an exciting, high responsibility, and high creativity role for an entrepreneurial individual who is early in their sales career and would describe themselves as gritty.
We have product-market fit (100+ customers) and we are now looking to scale our sales and marketing efforts.
Based on our current customer base, the deal sizes currently range between 10K/Year to 100K/Year,
We are looking for someone who can not only outbound prospects but also lead the development of an account-based outbound strategy to target accounts on our list.
There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Initiate relationships with prospective customers
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Help to build sales pipeline and architect our sales process
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity
- A person who values learning over earning at this stage in her or his career
- A person who loves to figure things out, chart her or his own path, make her or his own rules, and thrives with zero structure
- A people person, who effectively articulates ideas and gains trust quickly
- A captivating communicator, fearless in combining strategic phone and email outreach
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and is able to evangelize without losing authenticity
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A student and collaborator, who hungers to learn and improve herself or himself
- SaaS Sales Development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain focused for long periods of time
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other intricate CRM a plus