New Business Development Lead
MaestroQA helps customer care teams run their Quality Assurance programs to improve training and coach agents.
Do you have a desire to build a career in sales and are you looking to jump-start it with a fast growing technology startup? Do you aspire to be more than an individual contributor and have an opportunity to develop strategies and build a team around you?
As the first sales hire, you will have the opportunity to develop, execute, and iterate the outbound sales generation playbook to directly impact the bottom line and create new business. Your day-to-day will include collaboration with the founders, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to quality assurance, training, and coaching. We’re all about optimization, and insight on how to enhance the lead generation process is not only encouraged but mandatory!
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Initiate relationships with prospective customers
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Help to build sales pipeline and architect our sales process
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity
- A person who values learning over earning at this stage in her or his career
- A person who loves to figure things out, chart her or his own path, make her or his own rules, and thrives with zero structure
- A people person, who effectively articulates ideas and gains trust quickly
- A captivating communicator, fearless in combining strategic phone and email outreach
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and is able to evangelize without losing authenticity
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A student and collaborator, who hungers to learn and improve herself or himself
- 1-4 years of Sales Development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain focused for long periods of time
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other intricate CRM a plus
At Maestro, we are in the family-phase. The biggest perk by far is the opportunity to learn by working on the ground floor and getting to actually build the roller coaster versus just ride it. We provide competitive salaries, stock options and benefits like health coverage, team events, and more!